Monday, November 9, 2020

The Main Character

Hi! My name is Ryan Cameron, I'm a Junior at CBHS, and I will be using this blog to document my progress in AICE Media Studies! I'm very excited to be sharing my journey, and I can't wait to see where it takes me. 

This blog is part of my journey through AICE Media Studies AS. I would like to see in a few months how my analysis of media has changed, as well as how my tastes in media have changed as I am exposed to more content.

I am a big fan of movies such as Donnie Darko and Casablanca, and I hope that this class will allow me to both find more films like those and to develop my appreciation of films. I also hope this class will allow me to better understand many techniques used in other genres of media, such as television and music.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 29: CCR

 It's here! The CCR is here! It's been a wild ride, and I am sad to close out this journey. Thank you for following along on our lit...