Monday, April 5, 2021

Chapter 27: Memories, Dreams, Reflections

    It's done! The research, planning, filming, and editing are all finally done! 

    Looking back, I realized just how important this project was to me. It wasn’t just an assignment or something to get a grade on, this project was a big part of my year. Working on this has been stressful, and there were times where I didn’t think I could do it. Editing really took a toll on me and my sanity, and it was a struggle to create a product I would be proud of. In total, I would say that was the most difficult hurdle to jump throughout this process.

    However, I found myself really enjoying researching aspects of my project and getting to film. Filming was a genuinely fun experience; my cast was fun and we had a great time in between takes. It made it a lot easier to go through that process and made me look at those scenes in a better light as I enjoyed the time we put into this. Getting to experience the joy of seeing something I worked so hard on for so long also made my experience all the more worth it, as the finished product was exactly what I had hoped for.

    Now that it’s done and I’m saying goodbye to this journey and prepare to start another one, I will really miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 29: CCR

 It's here! The CCR is here! It's been a wild ride, and I am sad to close out this journey. Thank you for following along on our lit...