Thursday, February 25, 2021

Chapter 10: Save the Date

March is a big month where a lot of projects need to get completed, so my shooting schedule may be a bit tight to be able to get all the editing for the project done. In order to do this, I have tried to find a weekend where some of my friends can help me out. If I can get their help, then filming may not take a very long time.

I started by asking some of my friends as to when they would be available. Most people responded by saying they could most likely help out on March 13th or 14th, which sets a deadline for the creation of both a script and shot list. However, having a date for these aspects of the project to be finished may be helpful in keeping me on track to getting the project done.

Now that there is a date in place for shooting, this is where the real work begins. I have about 2 weeks to get all the aspects of my project together in order to meet my deadlines, which gives me plenty of time to write out everything I need to do before then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 29: CCR

 It's here! The CCR is here! It's been a wild ride, and I am sad to close out this journey. Thank you for following along on our lit...