Friday, February 12, 2021

Chapter 4: Brave New World

 For the next part of AICE Media, we have been assigned to make a two minute film opening. I've decided to work alone for this project, which will contrast my experience from the music project where I had partners. This will hopefully give me some more experience with writing and directing. I'm hoping that this will give me some insight into the creative process, and be able to experience what its like to have full control over all parts of the process.

I am most excited for the directing aspect of the project. As a kid I really wanted to be a director, and this project will allow me to experience some part of that dream. I am very interested in being able to have my ideas front and center. While I like working with other people on projects, it can be difficult to talk about ideas without some getting pushed to the side. Therefore, I am very excited for the next few weeks, and you can see my progress here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 29: CCR

 It's here! The CCR is here! It's been a wild ride, and I am sad to close out this journey. Thank you for following along on our lit...