Sunday, March 28, 2021

Chapter 25: Extra Credit

 In the rubric for the project, it states that I have to list the credits for my opening. In order to streamline that process, I have started making my list of credits for the film. I have listed out who my acting, writing, and producing credits will go to, and the reasons for that here:

For the acting credits, Sydney, Ria, and I will be listed. While Sydney and Ria are the main stars, it is seen in other films to put "and" before the name of a supporting actor, which is where my name will go. This hopefully will look similar to actual productions in the film world, as that has been the goal of my project from the start.

For writing credits, Sydney and I will be listed, as we wrote the original script for the film. After a bit of research into some productions like The Office and Thor: Ragnarok, improvised lines are not enough to receive writing credit, and lines that Ria improvised were not enough to receive writing credit. Although, I will give Ria an Executive Producer credit, as she did have a lot of say over what did and didn't work in the film. That role really helped the film, and she deserves credit for that.

The directing credit will be given to me, as this project was an outlet for me to be creative and take control of production. I am excited to finish editing and move on to my CCR very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 29: CCR

 It's here! The CCR is here! It's been a wild ride, and I am sad to close out this journey. Thank you for following along on our lit...