Saturday, March 6, 2021

Chapter 15: The Exact Location of Home

In order to limit the amount of time shooting will take, I have narrowed down where certain scenes will need to be filmed. I first needed somewhere that could be used to show the general anxiety that Cassie deals with because of Agi. I secondly needed somewhere to show that Agi is only a personification of a voice in Cassie's head and not an actual person.

To show the general anxiety that Cassie deals with, I decided to shoot some of the opening at my house. This would be easy to show the relationship between Agi and Cassie as it allows Cassie to speak directly to Agi without fear of being overheard. As Cassie can't talk to Agi unless they're alone, this makes shooting scenes that feature the two a lot easier. It also makes the dialogue given by Agi much simpler as the lines can be more general anxieties rather than being focused on the actions of the day.

To show that Agi is only a personification of a voice in Cassie's head, I decided to shoot a few scenes where Cassie would need to be around other people. This made Weston Town Center a perfect location. As I needed a reason to have Cassie be around other people, I wanted to have her run into somewhere where it would be easy to not have Agi onscreen. If Cassie had to interact with another person, it might be easier to have that conversation in a more public place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 29: CCR

 It's here! The CCR is here! It's been a wild ride, and I am sad to close out this journey. Thank you for following along on our lit...