Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Chapter 20: Help for the Haunted

We had another group meeting in class today to be able to bounce around ideas. Being able to talk about my project again as I start getting into the harder parts of my project was really helpful to talk about some last-minute issues. Two problems I was facing were the script and making characters stand out

1.  Dialogue 

One issue I was facing was making my dialogue seem realistic. Although it was created right off the top of my sister and I's heads, we did face some issues with reliability. Therefore, my groupmates suggested having conversations with others in order to improve my dialogue. I hope to later this week have some (virtual) conversations in order to have some more realistic and relatable lines in my script.

2.  Lighting

A second issue I was facing was creating differences between Cassie and Cara. I wanted to have the colors of their outfits be a big contrast, such as one in red and one in blue, or one in black and one in white. Therefore, my group members suggested having Cara be portrayed in brighter lighting than Cassie, who would have darker or more harsh lighting. This (hopefully) will give more contrast between the characters during filming (which is THIS SATURDAY).

Thanks to my group members, I think I was able to get some better ideas to make the best opening I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 29: CCR

 It's here! The CCR is here! It's been a wild ride, and I am sad to close out this journey. Thank you for following along on our lit...